RDC has delivered world-class risk and compliance protection to a wide variety of organizations, ranging from Fortune 50 global financial institutions, middle market financial institutions, money transfer organizations, insurance, energy and telecommunications companies, and government organizations.
- System to system integration of account screening process and alerts
- Screening of thousands of new accounts per week
- RDC Analyst Review – skilled RDC analysts pre-screen all responses to reduce false positives, significantly minimizing workload for the client’s compliance team and pinpointing serious alerts for further investigation
- Continuous monitoring of the client’s portfolio for new alerts to ensure its compliance efforts remain ahead of regulatory requirements.
- Dedicated support and training, customer service, and analyst pool
- Full audit trail and reporting of inquiries and alerts
Please allow me a minute to say thanks and bring you up to speed on a critical public sector effort all of us at RDC are proud to assist.
In that vein, I would like to bring you up to speed on RDC’s role in an unprecedented anti-fraud initiative for the United States Government. Since October 2009, RDC has been proud to support the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board (RATB) as its sole risk intelligence provider. The RATB’s mission is critical to the right-sizing of the United State’s economy. Reporting to the Vice President of the United States, the RATB protects the American people against any misuse of the $787 billion in stimulus funds that have been awarded since early 2009.
Many of you may have seen the recent CNN expose on the RATB and its head, Earl Devaney. During the course of that report, you will actually see how the RATB uses our data in conjunction with Palantir, our technology partner. You will also learn of some of the success the RATB has had to date.
RDC is honored to be the only risk data intelligence provider in this effort. We were part of the winning team with our partners from HMS Technologies, Palantir Technologies, and Grant Thornton. We continue to work night and day to support the RATB’s mission. It’s the same tireless effort we put in every day for you, our clients.
All the best,
Thomas M. Obermaier
Chief Executive Officer