Today, centers of production and consumption continue to expand across the globe, driving increased specialization and more complicated supply and distribution chains. A corporation’s success demands successful management of just-in-time inventory, 24/7 distribution networks and global webs of supply connectivity.
Increasing complexity brings increasing risk. You need an extra set of experienced eyes constantly on the lookout for problems. Meet VendorProtect
VendorProtect guards against unforeseen risks that arise across an organization’s supply and distribution chain. VendorProtect provides:
- Insight into potential reputational, financial and performance risk beyond traditional FCPA reviews.
- Compliance with existing rules and emerging regulations such as the UK Bribery Act.
- Unmatched OFAC Sanctions screening, backed by thousands of records from media sources that highlight issues of concern in hard-to-assess locations.
- Vendor screening and supplier screening plus continuous monitoring to proactively identify and manage risks over the life of a supplier relationship.
- Screening and monitoring of key officers at the supplier firms