RDC Risk Check™ combines RDC’s regulatory and risk expertise with a reliable Customer Identification Program (CIP) solution providing unparalleled risk and compliance protection to the financial industry. It is the industry’s next evolution, driving significant value for your firm through turnkey AML compliance outsourcing.
RDC’s Risk Check provides automated, real-time due diligence reports on individuals and corporations alongside risk assessments for key risk areas, based primarily on public sources.
- Customer identity and address verification
- A summary assessment of risk categories that includes legal, regulatory, compliance, criminal, reputational, and AML concernsInclusion of customer white-lists and black-lists as required
- A comprehensive configurable rules engine that lets customers define their own risk assessment conditions or customize the existing rule set based on their unique business processing requirements
- A decision-ready report provided in real time with access to all supporting documentation and available to your analysts and internal auditors
- Ability for either RDC analysts or your analysts to review the results from each search, reducing false positive noise and matters not relevant to on-boarding risk assessments
Due Diligence Peace of Mind
As financial institutions face intensifying regulatory demands, alignment with a strategic partner who can provide all-inclusive, world-class customer due diligence reviews and risk intelligence solutions is no longer optional, but critically necessary. Financial institutions need an expert who offers a centralized, turnkey approach to due diligence so they can remain focused on what they do best.
- We improve your operational efficiencies with decision-ready due diligence information in real-time
- A configurable rules engine allows for a comprehensive report that covers the risk areas that are relevant to your business
- RDC reduces costs through the outsourcing and automation of manual processes
- We support your evolving internal audit requirements and documentation needs
- We provide assurance and protection in the face of regulatory requirements and changes growing out of the Dodd-Frank bill and the pending Hedge Fund Transparency Act